Terms and Conditions
- Bookings will not be accepted for any member who has not fully paid their annual subscription payment or has any monies owing to the Club
- All bookings must be made and paid for by a Parrawa Member. I.E., if a guest of a Member is staying at the lodge the Guest’s Member is required to make all payments and arrangements. All contact should be between the Member and the booking officer, not a guest
- If a member is making a group booking, the Member is required to pay and manage (be the point of contact) for the entire booking (no payments from a non-Member will be accepted)
- The age(s) of all persons must be supplied for both members and guests on a booking
- Payment for accommodation is via credit card only
- Payment of a 50% deposit must be received within seven days of the invoice being issued otherwise your booking will be cancelled
- Full payment must be received two calendar months prior to the arrival date (reminders and final payment notification will be sent to the Member)
- If a booking is made within two months of commencement of stay, full payment must be made on receipt of invoice to confirm the booking
- Failure to make full payment on time may result in the cancellation of the booking and will incur additional charges for increased administration costs.
Changes and cancellations:
- All changes made to a booking after the deposit has been paid will attract a $50 admin fee per amendment
- Bookings cancelled more than 30 days prior to commencement of stay will be entitled to a refund of 50% of monies paid
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to commencement of stay will not be refunded in any amount
- Members can transfer their booking to another member. If this occurs, they will be refunded the entire amount, less a $50 administration fee
- Refunds will be made only to the credit card that was used to pay for the booking.
- Any credits issued during the year must be used in the same season. Credits do not roll over to the next year
- Cancellations due to Government-mandated lockdowns will be refunded in full.
- Refunds due to sickness will not be provided outside of the above guidelines, this includes COVID. It is STRONGLY recommended that members and guests acquire travel insurance to cover this possibility.
- Check-In Time: 15.00
- Check-Out Time: 09:30
We endeavour to maximise your time on the mountain and are happy to offer luggage storage facilities for early arrivals and late departures if required. Please advise the Lodge Manager of your arrival time on the booking form or by telephone if your estimated time of arrival changes.
Transport to Parrawa:
Members and guests are responsible for their own arrival and departure transfers between Perisher Skitube Terminal & Parrawa Lodge. The morning and afternoon Hans Oversnow service is strictly for skiers only no luggage is to be transported on this service. Personal use of the Hans Oversnow must be paid for by members directly.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this website, Parrawa Lodge cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions occurring in the production or changes to accommodation facilities or amenities as specified. Actual conditions may vary to photographs displayed on this website.