The Parrawa Board of Directors has extended access for the family of members and friends of members to enjoy a stay at the lodge during spring and take advantage of cheaper member rates.
We all know that spring is one of the best times to visit the Australian ski fields! The days are getting longer and there is still lots of open terrain to enjoy. This year, however, things are a little different. With many areas of NSW and its residents the subject of stay-at-home orders, our winter playground is struggling.
There is currently low-season availability, and our managers Kylie and Paul would love to welcome you at Parrawa to enjoy the lodge.
Staying at Parrawa
- Guests can arrange transport from the Skitube right to Parrawa’s doorstep at the Hans Oversnow office, located at the eastern end of the skitube terminal
- Each bedroom at Parrawa has its own bathroom and hairdryer for guests’ convenience. Bed linen and towels are also provided
- Breakfast and a hearty, healthy three-course dinner are served in the dining area daily
- The fire is a cosy focus for the lounge and bar area where guests can relax to enjoy pre-dinner drinks and snacks.
- Ski equipment can be stored in the ski room at the entry on the ground and your clothes can be kept toasty and ready for the next day’s adventures in the separate drying room
So if you are from outside the lockdown areas, or have family and friends residing outside the lockdown areas, now is the perfect opportunity to stay at Parrawa and enjoy the amazing on-snow experience, fabulous food, fewer crowds and awesome August snow cover.
Make your booking now by clicking here.