4Site Australia will be Perisher’s new oversnow passenger provider from the 2023 season. All members should take note of the following new operational procedures this year:
- Operating the same time as the Ski Tube timetable. Closing half an hour after the last train
- First Accommodation Transfers from 7.30am
- No after-hours service.
- When you arrive in the Ski tube building, attend the 4SITE Perisher Guest services desk to organise/pay for your oversnow transfer
- At this point a 4Site team member will book in a return date and pick up time based on available times in its computerised calendar system
- A 4Site team member will then arrange for you to get onto the next available oversnow vehicle to your lodge
- Your ticket will be the receipt our guest services give you. This must be shown to the driver when loading
- On checkout day we will send an oversnow vehicle to your lodge to pick you up at the scheduled time. Depending on the number of people, our drivers may do several pickups on the way
- We ask guests to be out the front of Parrawa 10-minutes prior to their pickup time. Pick up times are printed on the receipt that you received when you booked your initial transfer
- Note there is no luggage storage provided at guest services.
- Pick up times can be changed by phoning our guest services during operating hours 24hrs prior to scheduled pick up time. Ph: 02 6412 2244
Snow Skier Special (skis/boards only, no luggage)
- 4Site aims to provide this service, based on availability of our vehicles
- Operation hours for this service will be: 8.00am – 9.30am and 3.30pm – 5.00pm daily as well as Tuesdays and Saturdays when night skiing is on
- Outside the scheduled time we will do our best to accommodate guest requests
- Pricing will be: Adult $15pp one way and $10 for children
This can be paid:
– via card over the phone
– with our cat drivers for morning pickup and
– through guest services on afternoon drop offs.
Morning and afternoon transport to/from Parrawa
- Your daily, morning (8.30am) transfer from Parrawa to the skitube building is included in your accommodation rate
- Your afternoon transfer back to Parrawa is included in your accommodation rate
- Afternoon transfers are on an ‘on-demand’ basis between 3pm and 5pm. Skiers/boarders must go to the 4Site guest services desk and tell them you are from Parrawa and they will place you and your party on the next available oversnow.
Phone – 02 6412 2244
Email – email@example.com